Thursday, November 25, 2010

Raise Your Glass

Greetings...I couldn't think of anything clever to say.

But I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Have fun with your families today!
And if you're crazy like this have fun shopping tomorrow. Don't shank anyone!

I am now enjoying a Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon and later..The Waltons thanksgiving haha. Yeah they kinda go hand in hand like that. Um there won't be any cover up this weekend because 1. I forgot that it was a holiday weekend 2. I have tons of homework to do cause my teacher...just one in particular is a crazy person and unorganized and gives us three big things to do all on the same day and 3. well I don't really have a three.
I like this show....it's pretty great...if you haven't seen it watch it. I own every season haha so great.

Anyways I really don't know what to say and I really should be getting ready to go have Thanksgiving with my dads side of the family. Angel. the end haha. sorry.

I really need to get ready before I start getting random...ok bye now!
Ooooh btw the Bee Gees are awesome. haha just making sure you know. Ok really bye..now..yeah bye...go..leave now. stop reading....go bye...bye


Peace, Love, && Geek
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment