Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sometimes I Believe As Many As Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Hey all you Earth walkers,

News...other than this is the first post foor days! [and by that I mean months].

So here it is *Ehem*
Annabel Lee has a single out of the song 'Oh Holy Night' please check it out!
If you want the Mp3 it'll cost you a dollar ;] haha. But seriously...that'd be cool. Lol
Our Demo should be done by Thanksgiving weekend which is technically this weekend YAY! haha.

I have a youtube!! Search Dearfuturelove and the song will come up subscribe...I'm planning on doing covers hopefully one will be up by next weekend! :] Look for it!
Um do you guys have any suggestions?? I'd be happy to take them...SUGGEST I say!!! No pressure.

School Semester is almost over! I can't wait. I love learning and all but...homework sucks!
I'm trying to keep the randomness to a minumul and try and catch up on here....as of yet...I'd say it's working.

I really want to go to San Francisco right now...I love that place dangerous or not it has character...and I'm sick of being in the same place all the time!
Busy weeks to come cause of finals and everything.

6 impossible things:
Your mom
Ducks in the army
Purple monkey
I'm an astonaut
Ninjas at your birthday
Disappearing hearts

Post 6 yourself!

Peace, Love, && Live For Something
-Ash[Don't lose heart]

No comments:

Post a Comment